news gateway malfunctioning?

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: w^3 <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pg-sysadmins(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org
Subject: news gateway malfunctioning?
Date: 2009-03-04 19:45:01
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Marc,

Lately I have gotten a number of moderation request for -hackers and
other lists that look like the attached message. From the header it
looks to me like they are coming from the USENET gateway; I wonder
what's up with the "RCPT TO" stuff at the top of the body of the
message. Is the gateway getting confused by the mangling done by the
spam checker?

--
Alvaro Herrera http://www.flickr.com/photos/alvherre/
"Y eso te lo doy firmado con mis lágrimas" (Fiebre del Loco)