BUG #4105: Service already started but no choice to stop in pgAdmin3 gui

From: "" <shaselai(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #4105: Service already started but no choice to stop in pgAdmin3 gui
Date: 2008-04-11 18:47:36
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 4105
Logged by:
Email address: shaselai(at)yahoo(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.1
Operating system: windows xp
pgAdmin3 gui
Details:

I started the postgres service fine and later on quit the pgAdmin3 and then
restarted my computer. Now when I login postgres service is already running
(no big deal) but when I "right click" on the service in pgAdmin3 it only
gives me option to "start service" but not stop. Even after I start it there
is still no option to stop it. Thanks