Re: Please remove change_the_name email list

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Please remove change_the_name email list
Date: 2008-03-21 16:32:01
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Gone, sorry for the delay, thought I had already removed it ...

Ok, I removed change_the_name from the archives too, but a new thing
called ,change_the_name.0 appeared.

http://archives.postgresql.org/,change_the_name.0/

I assume this is just something weird arising from the way majordomo
deletes lists. (The archive appears empty -- I think this is just a bug
in the archiver processes, triggered by the initial , or the .0
extension. I'm not gonna waste time fixing it.)