Generate schema like uml diagrams from existing db

From: <vivek(at)staff(dot)ownmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Generate schema like uml diagrams from existing db
Date: 2008-03-13 11:47:01
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello friends,
Thanks for reading this post.
I have a very huge database with many relationships among tables. I want to generate a schema diagram (something like a uml diagram) from the database. Is there any tool that does that or any postgresql command that can export a file in some format?

I have been searching the internet but only get commercial versions of softwares, but I am looking for something open source to so that I can reuse it.

Please respond if you have an answer to the above question.

Thanking you.

With warm regards.

Vivek J. Joshi.

vivek(at)staff(dot)ownmail(dot)com