Re: Split ftp distributions

From: User Scrappy <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Subject: Re: Split ftp distributions
Date: 2008-03-07 13:59:54
Lists: pgsql-www

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008, Dave Page wrote:

> We do tend to do that for all the stuff we deploy now. The main
> exception to the rule is Marc's stuff that's been in place for many
> years which is run from his own, largely undocumented scripts (hint
> hint :-) ).

Tell me what you want to see documented in ~pgsql/bin/mk-snapshot ...
there isn't anything special in it ... its very self-explanatory (cvs
export this, make that, move the result here) ... there is no voodoo
involved here, or secret incantations ... and what runs, and paths to
them, are plainly available in cron ...