Re: sf.net download page

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: sf.net download page
Date: 2008-01-07 18:30:32
Lists: pgsql-www

On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 10:01:29AM -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> As long as it is maintained I see no harm either.

My experience in the database world is that having two data stores that get
their data by someone making sure they're in sync is a good way to have
stale data in at least one data store. I doubt download locations are a
different case. If there were some automatic way of updating this, I'd
think it a good idea; but anything that involves humans is automatically
prone to the trigger not firing (no disrespect to the humans involved
implied).