Re: replication in Postgres

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Chris Browne" <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: replication in Postgres
Date: 2007-11-26 19:09:44
Lists: pgsql-general

I don't know how modified it might be, but I should also note that there's another tool for synchronising data with Oracle which is not based on Slony. Iirc, it's intended more for tasks like regular updating of data onto a reporting/analysis server.

Regards, Dave (who, for those that don't realise, does work for EnterpriseDB, just not much on Advanced Server and it's add-ons).