Re: pgfoundry is down

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgfoundry is down
Date: 2007-11-16 17:50:33
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 09:32:04PM +0100, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> has to deal with in such a case (updating a wiki, scheduling
> maintainance in nagios to avoid people getting alerted, send mail to
> -www and -hackers, ...).

I think there is something to be said for the above point. We don't want 10
minutes of emergency-panic-coping before actually coping with the emergency.
This is why I like the idea of a way to publish certain alerts
automatically. (I don't think every time Nagios goes "bing" it oughta show
up on the website, but I don't think anyone was suggesting that either.)

Andrew Sullivan
Old sigs will return after re-constitution of blue smoke