Re: my mail is b0rked

From: Andrew Sullivan <andrew(at)ca(dot)afilias(dot)info>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: my mail is b0rked
Date: 2007-11-08 16:33:09
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 01:05:34PM -0500, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> I wanted to warn people that I am doing _no_ moderation at the
> moment, and haven't been doing successfully since Sat, when the magic
> smoke came out of my mail server. (Be on the other side of the

If this makes it through, then I have fixed the rewriting, and everything is
happy and good again. Well, except the parts aren't here and my office is a
bit of a disaster zone. But that's none of your problem :) Assuming this
works, I'll start moderating again.

Again, sorry for the interruption.

Andrew Sullivan
Old sigs will return after re-constitution of blue smoke