Re: Training events policy ... first test case

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Chander Ganesan" <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com>
Cc: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Date: 2007-11-03 17:03:31
Lists: pgsql-www

Here's a possibly crazy idea - how about we remove the 3 or 4 listings from /index.html altogether and replace them with a dynamically generated summary saying something like:

"There are 24 training events in 9 countries scheduled over the next 6 months from OTG, EnterpriseDB, Command Prompt, 2nd Quadrant and others. View the complete schedule to find the PostgreSQL training you want."

The numbers are easy to calcuate of course, and we could just grab 3 or 4 company names randomly.

/D