Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists?

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2007-11-01 12:20:32
Lists: pgsql-www

On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 07:36:50AM -0400, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> <ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc2369.txt>, which says that if
> you have them, you SHOULD have all of them.

Actually, I just re-read it, and it doesn't say that. It says that
if you have anything, you should have -help (and at the URL, you SHOULD
have complete information for everything else). I'd still bet the ML
manager just does these automatically, and I think it'd be a bad idea
to make this list different than the others, since most MUAs can be
configured to suppress certain headers in the normal view.

Everything that happens in the world happens at some place.
--Jane Jacobs