Re: good sql tutorial

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Ron Johnson" <ron(dot)l(dot)johnson(at)cox(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: good sql tutorial
Date: 2007-10-04 16:37:51
Lists: pgsql-general

LOL - been there, done that. Also seen what then happens when an incorrectly designed report gets sent to the board and industry regulators!

I've also seen finance folks get very good with SQL quite quickly, so only the OP can really say if the pain potential is low enough to justify the time savings.

Regards, Dave