Broken links in presskit

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Broken links in presskit
Date: 2007-04-12 13:59:34
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Going through the logs on the new wwwmaster to find broken links, I noticed
that almost every presskit for 8.2 contained broken links in them. Mainly
to the sourceforge site (which missed sourceforge.net!) but also to
regional sites, and to pages on our own site.

Clearly, the verification of all the links in the presskits needs to be
added to the presskit checklist (i assume there is one somewhere) for 8.3
and on.

(I've fixed the links for now)

//Magnus