RFI: Looking a PERIOD data type developer

From: Warren Turkal <wt(at)penguintechs(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RFI: Looking a PERIOD data type developer
Date: 2007-02-25 03:23:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I would like to fund some of the development of the PERIOD datatype that I
mentioned earlier. Are there any developers out there that are interested in
working on this project? I run a business that has a bit of funding for open
source work, and I think this would be a good use of the funding.

Thanks,
wt
--
Warren Turkal (w00t)