Database Synchronization

From: "Rohit Prakash Khare" <rohitprakash123(at)indiatimes(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Database Synchronization
Date: 2006-12-12 11:37:27
Lists: pgsql-general

I developed an app. using VB.NET and MS Access. The Access MDB has 27 tables. I want to develop the reporting module using VB.NET and PostgreSQL. I want to know whether there are any tools available that can migrate existing Access database to PostgreSQL and later synchronize changes in Access database to its PostgreSQL copy on scheduled basis.

Have you checked out the new-look www.indiatimes.com yet?