PG_MODULE_MAGIC check in 8.2

From: Shelby Cain <alyandon(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PG_MODULE_MAGIC check in 8.2
Date: 2006-11-14 22:46:41
Lists: pgsql-general

Could someone give me some general hints as to what modifications I'd need to make in the 8.2 source tree in order to remove the PG_MODULE_MAGIC requirement for loading shared libraries into the backend? Is there any chance this could be made into a configurable option so the user can choose the desired behavior?

Regards,

Shelby Cain