Re: delete on cascade

From: Luca Ferrari <fluca1978(at)infinito(dot)it>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: delete on cascade
Date: 2006-10-23 09:50:18
Lists: pgsql-sql

On Monday 23 October 2006 11:00 Achilleas Mantzios's cat, walking on the
keyboard, wrote:
> not right!!!
> ON DELETE CASCADE is specified in FOREIGN KEY contsraints.
> So that would be in ass_sf table.
> If you find ALTER TABLE ass_sf command hard to run, then drob your
> ass_sf table and define it like

Sorry, but this would define that when I delete a row on ass_sf also the skin
and the family will be deleted, right? I would like to get the opposite
behaviour: when I delete a skill also its association on ass_sf will be
deleted. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Luca