Re: Help with privilages please

From: Richard Broersma Jr <rabroersma(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Hilary Forbes <hforbes(at)dmr(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Help with privilages please
Date: 2006-07-20 20:28:04
Lists: pgsql-sql

REVOKE ALL on TABLE suppliers FROM hilary;
now login as hilary
SELECT * from suppliers;
and I get all the records!!!
If I create a **new** table though and then do the above, the permissionswork I get a polite
message telling me "no go". Thissounds to me like a problem with earlier compatibility. Is there
away I can overcome this. A simple dump/restore does not solve theproblem.

You might also have to revoke all from public:

Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.