Re: PgAdmin locked up

From: "Keith Worthington" <keithw(at)narrowpathinc(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <KeithW(at)narrowpathinc(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PgAdmin locked up
Date: 2006-06-16 16:08:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:56:42 +0100, Dave Page wrote

Dave,

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I seem to be completely locked up. Is there
a temp file somewhere that I can salvage my queries from? I have never looked
before but I assume that when I kill pgadmin then my SQL will be gone. Is there
a way to kill a specific SQL window and not all of pgadmin?

Kind Regards,
Keith