Re: Misapplication of Grant Wizard fails

From: Dave Minter <dave(at)paperstack(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Misapplication of Grant Wizard fails
Date: 2006-05-24 12:37:56
Lists: pgadmin-support

Quoting Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>:

> [...]

Ah!

Ok, I had no objects selected. So fair enough I was indeed doing something
stupid.

I do think that some sort of visible feedback that "you can't do that" would be
appropriate here (other than just not being able to I mean). Could the
appropriate bits of the privileges tab be grayed out when no objects are
selected perhaps?

Dave.