How to allow non-local to postgreSQL

From: leo camalig <leo_camalig(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to allow non-local to postgreSQL
Date: 2006-05-09 01:37:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Good Day....

I Just want to ask on how to allow a non-local in PostgreSQL without adding it in
pg-hba.conf

I just want to view a desktop application on Web, yes it works, but you need to allow those I.P. addresses that will gonna connect to postgreSQL. What I want is everyone in the net can access the said desktop application. Can you help me on how to configure it.

thank you very much....