Summer of Code Preparation

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Summer of Code Preparation
Date: 2006-04-05 04:16:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Folks,

I've been warned that Summer of Code is coming up again soon. We need to be
ready with proposals which are officially endorsed by the PostgreSQL project.
Which means we need:

a) Projects which could be accomplished in a summer, and
b) Students to do them.

We have one or two weeks to get this together. Your help is greatly
desired .. and if you're a CS student hacker reading this, drop me a line!

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions