Feature list for SQL:2003

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Feature list for SQL:2003
Date: 2006-04-03 18:17:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I wanted to look through the SQL:2003 standard to update our conformance
feature list, but I noticed that the list of enumerated features is
exactly the same as in SQL:1999. So either I have an old draft that
does not have an updated feature taxonomy, or all the new features in
2003 are mandatory and we're out of luck. Can someone check that? The
features are listed in Annex F of the respective parts.

--
Peter Eisentraut