Problems with CREATE AGGREGATE and user defined state type.

From: Magnus Jonsson <bigfoot(at)acc(dot)umu(dot)se>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems with CREATE AGGREGATE and user defined state type.
Date: 2006-03-21 15:09:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I discoverd what seems to be a bug in postgresql 7.4.12 (also on
7.4.7).

I have an example located at http://foo.fot.nu/psql/ with a simple
example that delevers the correct result on 8.1 (tested by some nice
person at #postgresql).

It seems like the state variable is reseted every time a new
grouped value pops up.

/M

--
Magnus Jonsson <bigfoot(at)acc(dot)umu(dot)se>
I'm here looking for an answer, but I'm not sure about the question...