embedded postgres and threading

To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: embedded postgres and threading
Date: 2006-03-09 00:32:37
Lists: pgsql-performance

Sorry if this is the wrong list .......

I'm in the process of developing an application based on gtk & postgress for
both windows & linux.

Short, simple and to the point - I'm using embedded SQL .... is there anything
I should know about using postgress in multiple threads, under linux OR
windows? I've not been able to find anything in the FAQ or documentation
regarding this