Re: Relation 0 does not exist

From: "Yasuhiro Furuse" <yfuruse(at)kobeoffshore(dot)com>
To: "'Alvaro Herrera'" <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Relation 0 does not exist
Date: 2006-02-26 23:26:46
Lists: pgsql-sql

Alvaro

Thak you for your quick reply.

> Hmm. Who knows which one of the data-corrupting unfixed
> known bugs in this ancient version caused this particular

Is this the 'unfixed know bugs' of 7.2.X ? It means the solution
is only upgrading PotgreSQL to 7.3.X ot 7.4.X ?

One more information. I have rebooted the system after this trouble
happens,
I was able to access database normally and error log messsage never
generated.
But I have not tried to run SQL command 'INSERT INTO SDBA2 SELECT * FROM
VHIST2';
since this is the production environment our clients are using now...