Sun Java Studio Creator 2

From: "Bruno Tezine" <bruno(at)madnet(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Sun Java Studio Creator 2
Date: 2006-02-19 21:46:26
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi all,

I'm creating a project inside "Sun Java Studio Creator 2" that tries to
connect to my PostgreSQL 8.1 database using jdbc "8.1-405 jdbc3". When I
create the datasource, it works fine and all my tables are displayed and
tested ok, but when I add any visual component such as a table or drop down
list into the designer, the "data bind" finds the datatable I want to use,
but when I select it, it shows in red and do not allow me to add any column
to the visual table. It seems to be a jdbc problem because the "data bind"
allow me to add tables from other databases.

Does anybody know if postgresql jdbc already support "Sun Java Studio
Creator 2"? I already tried with version 8.0 and 8.2 also.

Any help? :-)

Thanks in advance,

Bruno.