Re: Does this look ethical to you?

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Tony Caduto <tony(dot)caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Does this look ethical to you?
Date: 2006-01-24 16:24:16
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006, Tony Caduto wrote:

> You are not letting the user make a choice about which admin tool to use
> or even try...

My understanding was that pgInstaller gave you the option to install
pgAdmin III, it isn't a *requirement* to install it, like it is with your
analogy of M$+IE ...

> Just my opinion on the whole fair competition thing,

but, we aren't competing against anyone ... you are competing against us,
which puts the onous on your to do the marketing, not us ...

----