Domain conference.postgresql.org requested

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Domain conference.postgresql.org requested
Date: 2006-01-12 23:41:37
Lists: pgsql-www

People:

Peter, Andrew, Gavin, Gavin and I would like to use the subdomain
conference.postgresql.org to put up a web site for the PostgreSQL
Anniversary in July.

If that's OK, then can we have that CNAME'd to gordo.ehpg.net? We'll set
it up at Eight Hundred Pound Gorilla, Gavin Roy's host.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions