support for using runas for pg

From: Mohamed Fazil <mohdfazil_p_a(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: magnus <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, pg-admin postgre <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: support for using runas for pg
Date: 2006-01-06 07:15:10
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

Thanks for the support provided by you guys. I am able to run the application using runas.exe but it does not allows me to provide the domain password with the same command. Could you please provide me a solution to provide password with it. Also Is there any utility to run postgres as a different user in NT. Please help me out.

Regards
Mohamed Fazil