Re: 8.1.1 News Item, <br> tags

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: 8.1.1 News Item, <br> tags
Date: 2005-12-14 00:13:30
Lists: pgsql-www

Dave,

> The problem is Josh, that if we don't insert <br> tags, everyone's
> articles become one big paragraph. Format how you want it to look in
> plain text and it'll come out OK on the site.

Yes, but that doesn't work for <ul> lists or other non-paragraph
formatting. Like I said, I think that adding the <br>'s automatically for
public submissions is a good idea. I just think that *we* should be able
to turn it off if we want to fix the formatting by hand.

--Josh

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus Consultant