PgInstaller error on upgrade

From: "Mike G(dot)" <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgInstaller error on upgrade
Date: 2005-12-12 19:30:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I am running XP Pro with SP2.
Postgres 8.1 installed with MSI but later on I did upgrade the ODBC driver.

Shortly after selecting upgrade.bat I received an error: This error may indicate a problem with the installation package. Number 2803

After clicking OK the installer continued anyway and seems to have worked.

I executed the command using the runas and did remember to extract the files before proceeding.

Mike