Re: relations in PostgreSQL 8.1

From: <operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Omar Zevallos <omzeta(at)hotmail(dot)com>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: relations in PostgreSQL 8.1
Date: 2005-12-07 17:35:05
Lists: pgsql-novice

--- Omar Zevallos <omzeta(at)hotmail(dot)com> wrote:

---------------------------------
>> Hi there, I am working with postgreSQL 8.1, postGIS
and pgAdmin
>> III. I am creating a geodatabase and I am novice in
this tools,
>> How I relationship my tables? there is some model?
>> Regards.

one table has a primary (unique) key which is inserted
into the foreign key link in a related table.

Omar, examples tend to be the easiest way to learn.
how about you give example tables that you want to
relate and then i, or someone else here, can show you
how to relate the table?

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com