Re: SIGSEGV taken on 8.1 during dump/reload

From: Robert Creager <Robert(dot)Creager(at)Sun(dot)com>
To: Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>
Cc: Robert Creager <Robert_Creager(at)LogicalChaos(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SIGSEGV taken on 8.1 during dump/reload
Date: 2005-11-10 18:24:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've also modified the Makefile. I removed the special .sql.in : .sql implicit
rule and re-organized the Makefile. I didn't commit as it was after 12:00pm
when I finished...

I'll send you what I did when I return home. If you just replaced the $libdir
with $$libdir, then a merge will be easy.

Cheers,
Rob