Array Values and References

From: Omachonu Ogali <missnglnk(at)informationwave(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Array Values and References
Date: 2005-11-04 03:10:53
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a table that contains my unique identifiers and their
respective values. In another table, I have a field that is an
array of integers.

Is there a simple way for one to build a constraint that checks
each array value against the primary key table even though the
field types don't exactly match? (i.e. int vs int[])