GreyListing: Part II

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-core(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GreyListing: Part II
Date: 2005-11-03 18:56:10
Lists: pgsql-www

'k, I've just re-enabled it, using a GreyListing server that actually
supports auto-whitelisting ... been running on hub for the past week+, and
seems to be working great ... basically, the first few messages anyone
sends in will be 'delayed', but after that they will get auto-added to the
whitelist and passed through ...

There is also a list of "known to be broken" clients that are
auto-whitelisted as well ...

Let me know if you notice any problems, or hear of any reports ...

----