pgAdmin III v1.4.0 Beta 2 bug

From: spooky(at)op(dot)pl
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III v1.4.0 Beta 2 bug
Date: 2005-10-16 17:45:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

Steps to reproduce (hopefully, otherwise I won't look to good now will I ;) ) pgAdmin crash:
- Enable pgAdmin
- right click on the Servers tree node and refresh (no need to connect to a server)
- the app freezes, after a coupple of random clicks (something that makes the node loose focus) click on the refresh button from the toolbar
- the app crashes

Unfortunatly I don't have any debug info. The only error I got from pgAdmin was "Segmentation fault"

Environment:
Arch Linux 0.7
[spooky(at)Nikita ~]$ uname -a
Linux Nikita 2.6.10-ARCH #1 SMP Tue Jan 18 09:47:14 PST 2005 i686 AMD Athlon(tm) XP 1800+ AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux
256 RAM

Hope this is nothing serious. Keep up the great work and thanks for pgAdmin

Krzysztof Szczęsny
spooky(at)op(dot)pl