Six Apart meeting info

From: Quinn Weaver <qw(at)sf(dot)pm(dot)org>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Six Apart meeting info
Date: 2005-10-14 19:05:09
Lists: sfpug

Thanks to everyone for Tuesday's presentation. It was most illuminating.
:)

Here's the information on the Six Apart meeting I mentioned at Perl
Mongers. Byrne Reese is the speaker; MT is the topic.
http://sf.pm.org/weblog/ (Yes, ironically, we're not using MT yet.)

PS: I checked up on pgadvisor; it appears to be dead. :(

--
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut