FW:How to modify a tuple returned by SPI_execute

From: Mario Weilguni <mweilguni(at)sime(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL-development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FW:How to modify a tuple returned by SPI_execute
Date: 2005-09-19 09:10:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Sorry for offtopic, since the pgsql-general ML does not seem to work I post
here.

I checked the documentation, and still do not get it. I can use SPI_copytuple
to return a modified version of a tuple, but how do I modify a column of
type HeapTuple.

In my case, I just want to modify a INT32 column for sorting.

Any ideas?

Regards,
        Mario Weilguni