how to have 2 select creteria on one column?

From: Michael Hoeller <MichaelHoeller(at)t-online(dot)de>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how to have 2 select creteria on one column?
Date: 2005-09-10 15:45:50
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello,

I would like to select every row which has got in the column CODE a "k"
but I want to exclude every "kV" -- may be it is due to the fact that
it is Saturday and I work too long I don't get it.. I tried a
subselect, union but I struggle with the two select creteria on one
column.

Can some one help me -- hope this is not a too stupid question. Normally
google is my friend but also there I did not find a solution.

Thanks a lot
Michael