Re: Need help on SpikeSource Testing Contest

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Jim C(dot) Nasby" <jnasby(at)pervasive(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need help on SpikeSource Testing Contest
Date: 2005-08-22 21:50:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Jim,

> Anything more on this? Contest start is in just over 3 weeks...

Nope. I've get to get a committer to promise to review submitted tests.
That's the main thing I need before we can commit to participation.

I'll also be drafting some docs on requirements for regression tests, but
that's less immediately critical ...

--Josh

--
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________