Instalations problems

From: "Bulmaro Rosario Martinez" <brosario(at)diconsa(dot)gob(dot)mx>
To: <majordomo-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Instalations problems
Date: 2005-08-04 16:48:23
Lists: pgsql-admin

I’m from Huajuapan de León, Oaxaca, México. I try to install Postgres in my
PC, but the installation was truncated and now a can’t install or uninstall
the software, when I try to install appears that the user is wrong, that is
already and user and i can’t process the installation. If I look for the
installed program, I can’t find it.

I wish to now, what I can do for finish my installation. Where the postgress
saves his users?, how can I delete and user?

Sorry, my English is not very good and thanks for your help

Ing. Bulmaro Rosario Martínez