pgsql-jdbc and Java

From: abdelkader belkadi <contactbelkadi(at)yahoo(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql-jdbc and Java
Date: 2005-08-03 15:39:23
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello,
I developped my java project with Java NetBeans IDE,
the code connects to a postgreSQL database using the postgresql-8.1dev-400.jdbc3.jar driver, the project builds and executes correctly when using the IDE, however when trying to use the DOS command line as follow:
D:\java -jar projectpath/projectname.jar
the following error is generated:
Class not found !
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.postgresql.Driver
at logfilerewriter.Main.connectDb(Main.java:235)
at logfilerewriter.Main.main(Main.java:45)
I checked the class path, it is correctly set.
The error disapears if I don't call the method that connects to the database, which means that their is no CLASSPATH problem.

does somebody has the solution, or met this problem before...?

thank you in advance

Téléchargez le ici !