[Pljava-dev] PL/JAVA on Windows

From: dgaethofs at yahoo(dot)com (Danny Gaethofs)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] PL/JAVA on Windows
Date: 2005-06-16 15:39:12
Lists: pljava-dev

Thomas,

Thanks, I was not aware of the fact that errors in the
postgresql.conf file could cause this.

Found two errors and corrected these. Changed the
classpath.

Problem is over solved. Thanks a lot for your support
Thomas. I managed to get it working and can see 3
languages now in pgadminiii for my database.

I will write down my steps and send them to you later.
Hopefully others can benefit from them.

regards,
Danny

=== message truncated ===