Re: User Quota Implementation

From: Yann Michel <yann-postgresql(at)spline(dot)de>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: "Jonah H(dot) Harris" <jharris(at)tvi(dot)edu>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: User Quota Implementation
Date: 2005-06-14 06:30:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I'd like to avoid a GUC for "percent_full_warning" if we can. Can anyone
> see a way around this? Should we just assume 90% full?

Well, it was only an idea of not leaving the admin out in the rain but
giving im a hint by time of what might happen if there was no action. I
have absolutely no idea if it is usefull of introducing a new GUC or
setting this value to a fixed size of 90 or whatever percent. Maybe 95
percent are enough, too?

Regards,
Yann