Re: [SQL] Permission denied for language pltclu

From: "Dinesh Pandey" <dpandey(at)secf(dot)com>
To: "'Richard Huxton'" <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
Cc: "'Michael Glaesemann'" <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "'PostgreSQL'" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [SQL] Permission denied for language pltclu
Date: 2005-06-10 09:51:46
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-sql

Hi Richard/ Michael

Thanks for your great help.

I got the problem.

Actually, I was not getting the cause of this problem, because it was
working properly at our end.

Actually this problem occurs when the function is being created by the user
who has not created the current database.

Solution: The database must be created by the user who is creating the pltcl
function? Right

Thanks

Dinesh Pandey