Database monitoring

From: Edson Vilhena de Carvalho <edson_jvc(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database monitoring
Date: 2005-03-30 23:32:56
Lists: pgsql-general

I´m a estudante and I am making a project where I am
developing a database monitor, PostgreSQL is one of
the database's that my aplication will monotorize. I
have only started working with postgreSQL recently.

I would like to know what do you think it is
importante and useful to be monitorized in a
postgreSQL database.

Tank you very much
Edson Carvalho