Is there a peer-to-peer server solution with PG?

From: Mike Nolan <nolan(at)gw(dot)tssi(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org (pgsql general list)
Subject: Is there a peer-to-peer server solution with PG?
Date: 2005-02-04 00:25:50
Lists: pgsql-general

I have need to set up a 2nd database server for a client in their new
offices in another state this month. We will be shutting down the old
offices later this year but we really don't want to have 2-3 days of
downtime while we physically transfer equipment 800 miles.

We should have decent data connections between the two offices starting
next week, but I was wonding if there is a good peer-to-peer option for
PostgreSQL at this time.

As I understand Slony, it is master-slave only.
--
Mike Nolan