Eeek! Major problem after reload with tsearch2

From: Karl Denninger <karl(at)denninger(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Eeek! Major problem after reload with tsearch2
Date: 2005-02-03 20:37:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Ok, I found out what was going on with the tsearch2 module and reloading
after an upgrade to 8.0.1 from 7.4.1

The data now loads cleanly, and selects are fine.

HOWEVER, when I attempt an update, I issue the following SQL command (this
table has a tsearch2 vector in it:)

update post set invisible='0' where ordinal='2843'

And get back:

ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 36476 CONTEXT: SQL statement
"select lt.tokid, map.dict_name from public.pg_ts_cfgmap as map,
public.pg_ts_cfg as cfg, public.token_type( $1 ) as lt where lt.alias =
map.tok_alias and map.ts_name = cfg.ts_name and cfg.oid= $2 order by
lt.tokid desc;"

Aieeee!

A reindex did nothing.

What did I miss? Looks like there's something missing, but what?!

Karl Denninger (karl(at)denninger(dot)net) Internet Consultant & Kids Rights Activist
http://www.denninger.net My home on the net - links to everything I do!
http://scubaforum.org Your UNCENSORED place to talk about DIVING!
http://www.spamcuda.net SPAM FREE mailboxes - FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
http://genesis3.blogspot.com Musings Of A Sentient Mind