Comment #1801 was deleted by justin

From: nobody <nobody(at)developer(dot)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Comment #1801 was deleted by justin
Date: 2005-01-16 02:20:15
Lists: pgsql-www

Author: Mohammed Aslam <aslam(at)gate7(dot)com(dot)sa>
Page: 7.3/tutorial-start.html
----
I tried to install on RH Linux 9.0, I couldn\'t get psql command line, I have start the postgres services, when i use #su postgres
but i am getting error :
database postgres does not exist in system catalog,

i am trying very hard, but where exactly the problem i couldn\'t find...... Please Help me in this regard

PLEASE request to give a guide how u activate database and creatd database.

With Regards
aslam